This role would suit someone looking for a different offering from the commercial engineering sector; a fast-paced, dynamic and growing business, where being at the cutting edge doesn’t mean being shackled to a desk. AEON is an employee led business and believes that flexibility and project-ownership results in an engaged and hardworking workforce.
AEON Engineering Ltd. are recruiting a Junior Engineer. As part of this role, you will be joining the team based in North Staffordshire, to assist in the delivery of Projects across multiple sites. These Projects range from Scientific R&D to Industrial Processing. A multi-disciplined applicant, with a practical and positive attitude, will be successful.
This role does not require a degree, but you do need to show that you have experience or studies in an engineering environment.
Day to day, you will be working alongside a variety of Engineers and Project Managers, owning tasks and gaining experience. Ongoing training and development are integral to AEON, as is knowledge sharing across our business areas. AEON’s ambition is for its staff to grow the business, and to have a stake in its success. AEON’s approach is different – Our ethos is ‘Redefining Possibilities’, it outlines who we are and what we do.
As part of the work that AEON does, applicants may be required to submit to a DBS check as part of their recruitment, and /or continued employment (Project depending).
• Demonstrable Engineering knowledge
• Excellent capability in MS Office; Excel, Word. EDCL an advantage.
• Appreciation of Manufacturing Techniques
• Practical attitude
• Enthusiastic to learn, progress and develop
• Logical, analytical thinker
• Demonstrable listening skills
• Ability to commit to a Team
• Coding experience with Python, C++ or similar.
• Access to a car, and a full, clean driving licence
Interested? What happens next?
Easy, send some information about yourself to enquiries(at)aeon-eng.com – As a minimum we’ll need:
• A Covering Letter
• Your Curriculum Vitae
• Some Contact Details (email, telephone number and address)
• A confirmation that you can supply two “right-to-work” documents