25.05.2021Half Term Paper Plane Challenge 2021- Win a LEGO Mars Research Shuttle!
Calling all budding Design Engineers - Welcome to the AEON paper plane competition!
Below you’ll find everything you need to know to enter our competition, where to send your masterpieces, and most importantly what’s up for grabs!
At AEON we love some friendly competition, you really don’t know what you’re capable of until you’re put to the test! We live and breathe all things engineering, so we thought it would be fun to create a special half term project to design and make spectacular paper planes!
The lucky winner will receive a LEGO Mars Research Shuttle to build their very own Spacecraft!
We want kids (and big kids alike), whether at home, in school, or at afterschool clubs to get involved! We want to see the best illustrated, furthest travelled and generally amazing planes that you can create.
All you need is a piece of A4 paper, some crayons & a printer (no need to worry if you don’t have a printer to hand, just copy the lines on the instructions). This is a fun challenge to get those brains ticking and hands working!
What you need to do:
- Download this PDF. Follow the 7 easy steps to create your paper plane
- Decorate it: Get ready for flight; the more colour, the better! (we’re big fans of orange if you hadn’t already noticed)
- Test it: let those wings fly
- Have fun with it and show us what you did to improve how it looks or performs!
- Capture it: send your paper plane photos to one of the following - firstname.lastname@example.org, or tag us on LinkedIn or Twitter!
- Enter it: all entries need to be submitted by the 9th June
We have lift off...
We will be announcing the lucky winner on Monday 14th June via our LinkedIn & Twitter accounts, we’ll also make sure to reach out to you directly in case you miss the announcement, so keep your eyes and ears peeled!