This role would suit someone looking for a different offering from the commercial engineering sector; a fast-paced, dynamic and growing business, where being at the cutting edge doesn’t mean being shackled to a desk. AEON is an employee led business and believes that flexibility and project-ownership results in an engaged and hardworking workforce.
You will be joining the team based in North Staffordshire, to assist in the delivery of Projects across multiple sites. Projects range from scientific R&D to industrial processing. An applicant with varied experience, and a practical and positive attitude will be successful. You should thrive in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment and understand how to use your skills and experience to add value and quality.
You will be working with a variety of clients and suppliers so you will be able to communicate and manage these relationships successfully. This will include site visits that could be national or international so a willingness to travel, as well as access to a car (with a full, clear driving licence) is a requirement of this Role.
A successful candidate will relish a challenge, have a positive and logical attitude and willingness to learn. It is important to provide clients with the highest value services attainable, so it is expected that you take ownership of your work, and adhere to AEON’s stringent quality management system.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent Experience working in an Engineering Environment
- Experience of Project Planning and Reports, MS Project Experience desirable
- Understanding (and experience) of working within QMS frameworks, Engineering Documentation, Design Gates, RAMS and FMECA processes
- Understanding of Standard Manufacturing Techniques
- Ability to Travel, and have access to a Car
- Excellent personable skills; an ability to develop relationships and handle multiple stakeholders
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to take ownership of tasks
- Ability to manage own time and efforts
- Experience working with CAD modelling systems; 3D desirable
- Mentoring experience
Position Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 per annum.
Interested? What happens next?
Easy, send some information about yourself to enquiries(at)aeon-eng.com – As a minimum we’ll need:
- A Covering Letter
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Some Contact Details (email, telephone number and address)
- A confirmation that you can supply two “right-to-work” documents